ClimaGreen is a multidisciplinary research project between the Research Center for Studies of Food and Agricultural Products Quality of the University of Agronomic Sciences and Veterinary Medicine of Bucharest (USAMV), SINTEF Energy Research and Gether AS (both from Norway).
“Project funded by the Norway Grants Research Program 2014-2021 and managed by UEFISCDI”
What are the Norway Grants?
What is financed?
In the period 2018-2024 funding will be provided under 12 financing programmes established in the areas:
– local development, reduction of poverty, Roma inclusion, children and youth at risk, human rights
– renewable energy, energy efficiency, energy security
– business development, innovation and SMEs
– public health
– cultural heritage, cultural entrepreneurship and cultural cooperation
– justice, correctional services, fighting domestic and gender-based violence
– home affairs, police cooperation and combating crime
– education, scholarships, apprenticeship and entrepreneurship for youth
– social dialogue and decent work
– active citizens – civil society
– environment and climate change